- With one ad partner you have simplicity but no competition and no data to inform you how much more you can be earning. Moreover, it is common in online advertising for partners to pause ads, leaving you with no revenue.
- With many partners you have healthy competition but it’s complicated to manage. Required are an ad server, anti-malware and brand-safety tools, as well as designer and advertising optimization resources. Most publishers don’t have a sufficient budget.
Managed Advertising OptimizationWith traditional advertising relationships a publisher or blogger has two relationships and platforms – one for publishing and the other for advertising. WordAds combines the two partnerships into one. We believe that this combination reduces conflicts of interest. We want you to maximize your earnings potential and have the best publishing experience possible. Other third-party advertising programs have the best interests of the advertisers in mind ahead of the best interests of the publisher. WordAds is constantly testing new ad programs to find a new advertising partners that will increase both payments and ad quality.
- Top rates. Because WordPress.com is one of the top global websites, we have been able to negotiate good terms with advertisers that we can pass on to our sites via WordAds and Jetpack Ads.
- Ads look good on your theme. After working with tens of thousands of WordAds users on hundreds of WordPress.com themes, we have determined the best placements to guarantee both the highest revenue and most reliable compatibility across all WordPress.com themes.
- Time savings. Online advertising is time-consuming to manage. One must manage ads globally, in multiple languages, for both desktop and mobile visitors, and collect revenue from advertisers. With WordAds, we take of all that for you.